I dedicate today’s article to my impatient customers 🙂 . This is because I often hear the question of whether results from endermologie can appear after just 1 treatment. Those who regularly follow my blog probably already know what the answer will be. However, I invite everyone to read it – without exception 😉 .
What are the long-term effects of endermologie?
While everyone has his or her own goal in attending endermologie (and also the treatment works differently on everyone), we can list a group of effects common to most. Among the most important of these are:
- Cellulite reduction. Endermologie is one of the most popular cellulite treatments. Intense massage and vacuum help break down unwanted local fat accumulations. Most of my clients go for this treatment precisely for its reduction.
- Improve skin firmness. Regular endermologie treatments improve the elasticity of the skin, making it firmer and simply looking better. While there are plenty of ways to improve the skin, endermologie is quite popular because of its simplicity.
- Circulatory stimulation. Vacuum massage is also great for blood circulation in the body. Of course, endermologie will not cure you of serious cardiovascular diseases, but it will certainly have a positive effect on your well-being. And while we’re at it, we should also mention…
- Relaxation. Although endermologie may seem like an intense procedure at first glance, it is actually quite relaxing. Many people also find it to provide relief from muscle pain. And I fully agree – after the procedure I feel like a newborn!
Keep in mind, however, that these are the effects of attending the treatment for a long time. And how is the case for a one-time visit?
What are the effects of endermologie after 1 treatment?
The effects after 1 endermologie are rather negligible. There’s a reason why regular use of the treatment is recommended – it’s hard for such cellulite to spread after a short, one-time massage, for example.
However, this does not mean that there are no effects after 1 treatment at all. Among the most important of these are:
- Slight increase in skin firmness. This is a very temporary effect, which is due to the nature of vacuum massage (during it, the skin is stretched). In order for the high firmness to remain forever, endermologie should be attended for a long time.
- Slight improvement in microcirculation. This is also a temporary effect, but it is worth mentioning. With improved circulation, the skin can also become brighter and “warmer” – similar to an intense cardio workout or a standard hand massage.
- Relaxation and relaxation. This is the only effect that appears almost immediately. I will say more – for some, it is the 1st endermologie treatment that is the most relaxing, because it is something new for the body. Of course, as many people, as many opinions (for some, the first treatment may cause discomfort, you can read more about it here: Is endermologie painful?).
As you can see – the effects after 1 treatment are not a lot (and they are rather light / temporary), but they are there! So, if you go for endermologie at this time, you can already feel the first positives 🙂 .
How long should I go for endermologie?
On this topic I wrote more extensively here: How often to go for endermologie? Is daily an exaggeration?, however, I will discuss the issue briefly here as well.
It is recommended to attend endermologie 1 to 2 times a week. Many beauty salons sell a series of a dozen / several dozen (10-30) treatments at once. A moment of math and we already know that a full series of treatments takes an average of 10 to 30 weeks.
However, this does not mean that you should discontinue endermologie after the series is over! This is because later comes the time for the so-called maintenance phase – that is, “reminder” treatments about 1-2 times a month.
Frequency, however, is a rather broad topic, so once again I invite you to my previous blog article, the link to which I inserted at the beginning of this headline 🙂 .
Remember, too, that the frequency of treatments should always be decided by a specialist doctor!
Endermologie – effects after 1 treatment at a glance
A version for the lazy (in a nutshell):
Endermologie is a popular treatment that will help you reduce cellulite, improve skin firmness, stimulate circulation and relax. ululuce your circulation and relax. Although many clients are interested in the effects after one treatment, these are rather negligible and temporary.
However, we may notice a slight increase in skin firmness, improved microcirculation and relaxation. Nevertheless, to get lasting results, I recommend you attend treatments regularly, 1 to 2 times a week for a period of 10 to 30 weeks, and then continue treatments in the maintenance phase. And remember that the frequency and number of sessions should always be determined individually by the specialist!
That’s it in a nutshell 🙂 . Be sure to check out my previous articles as well:
Also visit my endermologie outfit store, you can find it here: https://laspa.pl/oferta/.